Consultant: Hirgan Energy Engineering Co.
Main EPC Contractor: OIEC\ Petro Sazeh Mobin
Client: National Iranian South Oil Co. (NISOC)
Ramshir oilfield is a part of the southern oilfields of Iran, located 15 km south of Omidiyeh city.
National Iranian South Oil Company (NISOC) with the aim of increasing production of oil from aforementioned oilfield has decided to define an EPC/EPD project & awarded to Oil Industries & Engineering Company (OIEC).
Petro Sazeh Mobin Co. (as EPC Contractor of following work-package that is selected by OIEC) has awarded Engineering works to Hirgan Energy Eng. Co. too.
Some of the Project Scope of Work
- EPC of New 9 Well Pads, Access Roads and Wellhead Facilities (7 Oil Wells & 2 Waste Water Injection Wells)
- EPC of New 11 Flowlines/W.W. Pipeline (For a.m. New Wells & 2 others Work-over Wells)
- EPC of New Oil Pipelines (to Omidiyeh Booster Station and Mile-19)
- EPC of New Gas Pipelines (to Persian Gulf GCS and Ramshir Gas Injection Unit)
- EPC of Water Supply facilities (Water source is near Omidiyeh City)
Hirgan Energy Eng. Company’s Scope of Work
All the necessary Basic Eng. Endorsement, Detail Design & Procurement Eng. Services,
Through the different engineering disciplines has been taken into account & considered by Hirgan Energy Eng. Company.
It is notable;To accomplish this project,field studies(supplementary topography & geotechnical studies)
HAZOP/HAZID/SIL studies & Passive Defense Study has been followed & implemented.