- To increase the crude productivity of the four existing oil plants in Kharg, by installation of a gas Compressing station in order to boost the outlet gas pressure of the plants (as separated from the crude during processing), and to inject the same at high pressure ratings to the Dorood -1 and Dorood-2 oil wells.
- Site visit and data gathering
- Engineering study and conceptual design to provide a techno-economical comparison study
- Basic design for the adopted choice, using the latest technologies.
- EPC package preparation
Scope of Work:
- Design a new gas compression station with capacity of 270 MMSCFD to increase the pressure of gathering gas from Aboozar, Foroozan, Dorood-1 and Dorood-2 plants.
- Pressure simulation to adopt the most appropriate design
- All engineering documents to prepare EPC package for tender
Contractor: Hirgan Energy Engineering Co.
Client: IOOC(Iranian Offshore Oil Company)